Drunk Science Drunk Science

ok soooo

I've loved this for a fairly long time and i REALLY think you should do another. Like SUPER think you should make a sequel. Am I making my point clear?

~Play~ ~Play~

Cool Style

Reminds me of that old PSX game Tomba! Thanks!

Guantanamo Bay of Pigs Guantanamo Bay of Pigs

W00T11!!!!!one!!!

Hrad Kror br0!!1! Dood this IZ SIKKKXORZ!!! ALL MY 5 BELONG TO DIS!!!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

AWESOME!

The best part is when Red comes in, in a true hip hop fashion. PLZ make a longer version of the song!!!!

Jenjamik responds:

The idea could get stale pretty quick. I may make a huge sequel after working on some other projects.

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

ALL MY FUCKING FIVE!

Fucking hilarious. I literally laughed out loud when Tom saves Pico!

Exile Preliminary 4 Exile Preliminary 4

eh...

This was really hard to watch. The animation was sloppy, the style was pretty miserable anime fan art, and the voice work made me want to beat my head on my desk..

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

to be honest...

I didn't have high hopes for this animation even though it was front paged. I was just bored and watched this, but it really was damn good. i laughed out loud twice.

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

wtf?

i'm sorry i thought that this was absolute shit. My 5 year old cousin might laugh at this shit. i dunno i thought frontpaged stuff was good but i was proven wrong.

(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

love it

awesome animation and a great song! i was wondering if i'd ever see something form odd couple on the site.

Mesmay responds:

gnarls barkley is a favourite artist of mine. :3
i may be using his music again.

thanks for the review!

Sketched - Prospector Sketched - Prospector

Meh

The prospector was pretty funny but the main character's voice really annoyed the shit out of me.